From Perfect Vegan Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup margarine
- 3 and 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 whole egg replacements
- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 6-8 teaspoons soy milk (Silk Vanilla)
- Assorted food coloring
- 4 teaspoons light corn syrup
- Combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, cream together margarine and sugar. Add, cream cheese, egg replacement and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Form dough into two discs, wrap tightly, and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with silicone liners.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4" thick, and cut into shapes. Place about an inch apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 7-10 minutes, or until bottoms start to brown.